Art history texts, materials for exhibitions or artists’ monographs are things I translate the most often.
I’ll be happy to also prepare translations from other fields which include:
- Localization and transcreation for websites or applications
- Advertising and marketing, social copy
- General legal and economic materials (general terms and conditions, terms of use, basic types of contracts, financial statements and annual reports, among others)
- Company policies, Kaizen and Lean management, OSH documentation, corporate and organizational materials
- Architecture and the building industry
- Humanities; psychology (manipulative personalities, NPD, CPTSD), sociology and other social sciences
- Education and lifelong training
- Geography, travel & tourism, transport
- Culture and social events
- Food & gastronomy
- Beauty & cosmetics, wellness, lifestyle
- Personal and official correspondence
- Expert and popular science books, books of fiction
How much will translation cost?
Translations are charged per word of the original or I may apply my hourly rate. My quotes are based on professional standards together with my awareness of the value of the service I provide.
Do you need an express translation? Be prepared for additional charges.
Don’t bet on amateurish translators. In the end, it may cost you dear.
Even seemingly little imperfections have the power to discourage the reader and dramatically reduce the value of your wonderful product or service and therefore spoil the general impression. Perfect language presentation is a must. Don’t waste your energy on amateurs. Treat yourself to top quality service.
Do you need a translation?
Your personal data will be used exclusively to process your request.
Please specify the target language, deadline and scope/purpose of the translation.
I am not a plagiarist either, and so, I don’t accept work that includes translation of school compositions or academic theses nor the translation of CVs or letters of motivation.