Translation and transcreation
I specialize in art history texts, publications on fine arts, artists’ monographs, and other types of highly creative content including marketing and transcreation.
On an annual basis, I translate in average 400k words.
My natural abilities can be used at their best working on thoughtfully prepared materials that require the utmost precision and maximum consistency, together with perceptiveness and psychological insight, where style and tone of voice do matter.
I’ll be happy to also prepare translations in other fields which include:
- Localization and transcreation, i.a. for websites or applications
- Marketing, e-commerce & retail, e-mailing and newsletters, social copy, market research
- Humanities; psychology and psychiatry (NPD, CPTSD), sociology and other social sciences; social care programmes
- Education and lifelong training (educational activities and awareness-raising programmes for various Directorates-General and agencies of the European Commission)
- Corporate and organizational materials (company policies, press releases, video subtitles, Kaizen and Lean management)
- General legal and economic materials (general terms and conditions, basic types of contracts, financial statements and annual reports)
- Geography, travel & tourism, transport
- Culture and social events
- Food & gastronomy
- Beauty & cosmetics, wellness, lifestyle
- Shoes and clothing, accessories, luxury items
- Personal and official correspondence
- Expert and popular science books, books of fiction
Besides that, I am also a proficient user of Crowdin, Phrase (MemSource), Smartcat, Smartling, XTM, Subtitle Edit, and client proprietary tools.
Language and cultural consultancy
Additionally, I provide language and cultural consultancy with respect to the translation methods chosen and the resulting language solutions; cultural appropriateness and the general approach to the translation.
How much will translation cost?
Translations are charged per word of the source text, or I may apply my hourly rate.
My quotes are based on professional standards together with my awareness of the current value of the service I provide.
Do you need an express translation? Be prepared for additional charges.
Don’t bet on amateurish translators. In the end, it may cost you dear.
Even seemingly little imperfections have the power to discourage the reader and dramatically reduce the value of your wonderful product or service, and so, spoil the overall impression.
Perfect language presentation is a must. Don’t waste your energy on amateurs – treat yourself to top quality service.
Do you need a translation?
Your personal data will be used exclusively to process your request.
Please specify the target language and scope of the source materials, purpose of the translation, and the required deadline.
I am not a plagiarist either, and so, I don’t accept work that includes translation of school compositions or academic theses nor the translation of CVs or letters of motivation.